Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 9

This was my first day to try the Plexus Slim.  So before breakfast I walked a mile on my treadmill and then I made the drink.  After drinking it, I waited 30 minutes and then had a fruit smoothie for breakfast.  Maybe I will show you how I make that for fun one day! :) 
     I made good food choices today, only eating one spoon of ice cream after dinner.  :)  When I weighed this morning I was down 4 pounds from when I started nine days ago! 


A friend and I purchased this 7-day supply together and split the price.  This stuff is crazy expensive, in my opinion, and I do not plan to use it all the time.  I am just hoping that it will give me a boost in results to keep me moving forward.  :)  Also, my doctor advised me NOT to take the accelerator because I have high blood pressure.


So, I am just adding this drink to my plan for these three days....unless of course I lose TONS of weight in the next three days and I find a rich beneficiary to buy this for me monthly! ha!


The directions say to take it once or twice a day, 30 minutes before any meal.  Pour Plexus Slim powder into a 12-17 ounce glass/bottle of water, stir/shake and drink.  I decided to take it before my breakfast.


Victoria took my picture!  :)  It surprisingly tasted really good and was easy to drink.  I really don't understand how it is going to help me lose unwanted weight because it is an addition to a meal, not a meal supplement.  Oh well, we will see!