Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Wow!  I have gotten behind in my reporting.  I am still on board with my challenge, just haven't had time to document.  On Day 10 (Saturday) I did not exercise but I ate good. I also drank the second Plexus Slim.  Then on Day 11 (Sunday) I exercised on my trampoline....plus ate good.  On Day 12 (Monday) I walked 1 mile on the treadmill and drank the last Plexus Slim and ate well.  On Day 13 (yesterday) I exercised on the trampoline and ate good.  Today I did not exercise, but I did eat good.

I have lost 5 pounds since when I started this only 14 days ago.  It is hard though.  My target area is my "baby fat."  I feel like this will  probably be the last to go, so I have to keep working hard to get to my goal.  I think that I have trimmed up a little around my waist, but it hasn't burned much belly fat yet.  I want to BURN it all off!!! 

My favorite time to walk is in the mornings before I eat breakfast, because I feel like I am burning fat instead of food that I have consumed that day.  Exercising in the mornings also encourages me to make good food choices all day so that I don't ruin my hard work!  :)