Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 4 and Day 5

Day 4 was Sunday.  I had a terrible headache the night before, so I did not exercise on Sunday.  And since I got very sick with the headache I had to be careful not to get dehydrated.  So, the healthy eating went out the window for Sunday.  I ate whatever I could keep in my stomach and drank tons of fluid!

Day 5 was today.  I was still a little shaky from being sick, so I didn't get up this morning and push myself.  But I ate well today and then walked my 1.5 mile this evening after dinner.  Yeah!  I feel great....and so glad that I am no longer sick!   I am down 3 pounds from when I started this five days ago!!!  Seeing a change is very encouraging!  My main goal is to be healthier physically and mentally, but I know the scale is one indicator that the hard work is paying off!!