Monday, April 18, 2011

Living Proof Live

This past weekend I got to hear Beth Moore teach live!  I have done several of her Bible studies and I feel like I know her personally, because she is so down to earth and she has walked along beside me as I studied God's word through her Bible studies. There is no doubt in my mind that God has anointed her and I would encourage anyone who is interested in growing in their relationship with God to seek out any of the studies that she has written.

God blessed me this weekend by allowing me to be surrounded by some of my dearest friends while we worshipped God together and grew closer to Him.  Can't tell you how much I love these girls and what they mean to me.  God put each of them in my life for a reason.

Since I don't have any sisters of my own, God gave me Brandi.  This is me, her, and her mom.  We don't live in the same town anymore, so we had the best time going out to eat Friday night and catching up.

These are two of my other dear friends who God has blessed me with to "do life" with.  We go to church together, we volunteer in the children's ministry together, our kids are in the same preschool class, our husbands are good friends, it goes on and on.   Only God could orchestrate the amazing connections that He has made for me with these women.  We enjoyed going out to eat on Saturday when the conference was over and sharing what God had showed us.

The second day we got to sit up fairly close.  The pictures that I took of Beth did not turn out very well.  The pictures are dark and she looks a little scary.....she really is a very pretty lady.

It doesn't help that I caught her in mid-word. :)
The icing on the cake was that I got to meet Kelly at Kelly's Korner's best friend, Laurie.  You would have thought I had met the president I was so excited!!  :)  She was probably surprised I didn't go ahead and ask for her autograph!!  LOL!  It's just so much fun to meet some one in person who you have read about for over two years.