Monday, April 4, 2011

Carson's First T-Ball Game was Saturday

 I have a confession to make.......I am in love with this little man!!!!!  He just melts his momma's heart.  I know it's just because I'm his mom, but I think he's the cutest t-ball player there ever was!  Plus, he had a good time and played great....except when he started running towards the pitcher's mound instead of first base the first time he hit the ball!!  Oops!  Ha,ha,ha!

This is the whole team with two of their coaches.  We are very blessed to have been put on a team with very patient and loving coaches who love the game of baseball, but keep in perspective that these boys are only four and five years old.  They don't have unrealistic expectations and as a result, I think these boys are going to end up LOVING the game of baseball.

He's ready for the ball!! 

Yeah, Carson!  Way to stop that ball!

Robert wanted him to be #7, because that is Robert's lucky number, but he got #3.
Maybe Carson will start his own tradition and #3 will be his lucky number!

 Did I mention how much I love this little man??!!!!!  Just checking.......   :)