Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fun Friday Favorites

I thought it might be fun on Friday to share a few of my favorite things.

Favorite places to shop for clothes:  Maurices, CATO, Rue 21

Favorite places to browse:  Hobby Lobby, Kirkland's, Garden Ridge, and any Hallmark store

Favorite places to eat:  Most any Mexican Restaurant (as long as they have good salsa), Chili's

Favorite Fast Food:  Zaxby's and Arby's

Favorite Movies:  Fools Rush In, Dance with Me, Selena, The Notebook

Favorite Ingredient to Cook With:  Worshiture sauce (I could put this on everything)

Favorite Drink:  I used to LOVE sweet tea, but I'm trying to reduce the sugar in my diet, so now I drink mostly water with lemon or unsweet tea with lemon.  I LOVE putting fresh lemon or lime juice in whatever I am drinking.

Favorite Snack:  ro-tel cheese dip and chips, hands down!

Favorite People:

Ok, ok, I know that it's Sunday night (not Friday), but this post has been sitting on my computer all weekend and I never sent it.  So, I'm posting it anyway.  Hopefully you enjoyed learning a little about me you didn't know.