Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday

We had a good day yesterday as we celebrated the fact that we serve a risen, living Savior!  I love our church and love being there to worship, especially on Easter.  But since we live almost two hours away from our families, there's no way that we can go to our church and then also be with family for lunch and for the rest of the day.  We did have a great day, but I wished that I could wiggle my nose and be in our hometown for a few hours and then wiggle my nose and be back here.
Our whole family




Tori took our picture.....I thought she did a pretty good job!

How cute is that?!  She told her daddy to pose.  :)
After church we ate at one of our favorite restaurants and then came home and hunted Easter eggs.  The kids wanted to keep hiding them over and over.  They even hid them, so that Robert and I could find them.  :)





Silly girl!  Wow, she found one with money!!!!