Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

This weekend my mom kept our kids, so that we could go out by ourselves and have a Valentine's date.  My sweet Valentine treated me to dinner at Red Lobster and then a shopping date. 

Tonight we celebrated Valentine's as a family.  The kids stayed home from school today, because they have not felt good....runny nose, coughing, sneezing, sore throat, low grade fever.  Turns out, the doctor said it was just allergies.  I let my kids stay home from school because of allergies!!!  Oops!  I promise these are some really bad allergies.  Here are a few pics of our evening:

This is Tori and Lacey.  This picture doesn't do these two cuties justice!  :)
They dresses are matching, of course.  But I wish you could see the cute little hearts all over their dresses.


Olive Garden ain't got nothing on me! Ha!
Salad, Spaghetti, and Bread.

Didn't realize that Robert had noodles hanging out his mouth in the picture.  Oops! 
You get the idea.

This is Prince Charming! LOL!  Oh my, won't one girl be so lucky to have this
little man as her Valentine someday.  Hopefully by then, he will have mastered eating
spaghetti without getting it all over his face!!!

Then there were chocolate covered strawberries.  Yum!!

And we finished it off with brownies and ice cream!