Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Weekend Guests

This past weekend we had a good time visiting with some of our old friends that now live in a different state. We had never seen their little girl and they had never seen Carson. They were so easy to have for the weekend, because they are very laid back and easygoing. I know that Robert really enjoyed visiting with his buddy and I enjoyed visiting with her. It was cool to be able to talk about "momma stuff," because this was the first time we had hung out that we were both mothers. It was fun to now have that in common, too.
Thought the hometown readers might enjoy a few pics of their kiddo. She is so cute and such a good baby!! I don't think that she fussed more than once or twice. I think that Tori drove my friend crazy, because she followed her around all weekend asking her ten million questions and trying to help with the baby!