Friday, July 20, 2007

The Kids' Bathroom


Yesterday Robert decided to paint the kids' bathroom. He worked so hard when we first moved in painting almost every room in the house. The bathrooms and the hallways are all that we had left. The shower curtain that I picked for their bathroom is really colorful and everything is bright primary colors. Robert thought it would be cool to let Tori help him splatter paint the walls all the different bright colors. So, that is what they did. We have friends from out of town coming tonight to spend the weekend, so I was a little nervous when the bathroom was torn apart yesterday, but it is all put back together now. There are still a few finishing touches that I want to do, but the bathroom is usable. When I have time I'm going to stencil BATHTIME IS FUN!! on the wall above the shower and window. I also want to get a blue towel and get Carson monogrammed on it and either a red or bright pink for Tori and hang them on the towel rack. It also needs a curtain over the window, but I haven't gotten a vision for what it should look like. Check out the picture of Tori helping and then the end result! Let me tell you, it will definitely wake you up in the morning!!!