Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Playdate Fun!

Today the kids and I went to a playdate at Nitzia's house. Almost once a week all the stay-at-home moms from our Sunday School class at GSFBC are invited over to somebody's house to play and eat lunch. I am so excited to be a part of this group. And the best thing about it is that I really do feel part of the group. After only visiting the church for less than two months, everyone has been so nice and personable. We have met so many nice couples our age who have taken the time to get to know us. I feel like I've known them forever! And going to the playdates are fun, because it gives the kids and me something fun to do out of the house. When I came home, I was tired, but at the same time very entergized from just being able to visit with other moms who have kids at the same stages as mine are. Plus I have a really sweet friend, AKA Amber, who picks me up and takes me with her. Thanks a bunch, Amber! The more I hang out with Amber, the more I am learning to be more laid back and not let the little details of having two kids freak me out. She is teaching me that the existance of chaos in my life (concerning trying to do anything with two children under the age of four) is not the end of the world. If I chill out and enjoy the ride, it's actually kind of fun! Here are some pictures from our playdate.