Friday, May 20, 2011

Tori's Dance Recital

This was Tori's second year to take dance lessons; she takes tap, ballet, and gymnastics.  I love the dance studio that she goes to because the owner is a Christian and not only is she a great dancer, but she is an awesome person and great role model for the girls.  She is so sweet and patient with the girls, it is really unbelieveable.  There is no doubt in my mind that God has given her the talent of not only dancing, but of being a dance teacher.  I feel so blessed that Tori is getting a positive experience with dance. 

Her dance recital was last Friday night.  She did a great job!  I was so proud of her.

This is Tori with her friend, Emma, at the dress rehearsal.

Here's Tori in the dressing room right before showtime!
Last year I danced in the adult group and I was more nervous this year, then I was then.  I guess I had more time on my hands this year to be nervous for her.  She did great!!!!

This girl knew how to shake a maraca!  :)  I was so glad her dance this year was tap, because they just make for a more exciting performance.  Last year her class did a ballet routine and it was sweet, but not near as much fun.