Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Randomness

Nothing real exciting going on here to post about.  We are experimenting with Carson to see if he can drop his afternoon nap.  Ouch!  It's been painful.  By bedtime he is a bear.  Robert keeps saying that it will just take a few days for him to adjust.  He does go to sleep ALOT quicker at night and stays asleep instead of waking up during the night and wandering over to our room. 
I am very excited about a furniture project that I want to tackle this weekend.  Victoria's bedroom suit is old, antique I guess, but it could use some freshening up.  Last weekend we went to Lowe's and looked at different paint.  I'm thinking about either crackling it or painting it white and then going back over it and antiquing it.  Anyway, I'm ready to get serious about the project this weekend.  I've called my mom and begged her to come for reinforcements.  She is great with having an opinion when it comes to picking out paint, new pulls, etc.  So, I will take a picture of her room before and then an after picture.
On a different note, my 30th birthday is just around the corner.  A week from Friday to be exact.  When I turned 29 I began to prepare myself for 30, because I was so scared I was going to have a hard time seeing 30.  So far, I feel like it isn't going to be a big deal.  But, ask me again in another week!! Ha!
My hubby already bought me my birthday present!!  I have been wanting a high table (don't know the fancy name) for my breakfast nook.  It is super cute and it was actually fairly cheap!
I would also like to say that I am very tired right now, so if any of this post doesn't make sense I apologize.  I guess I'm going to stop there, because I am so ready to go get my pjs on and climb in bed and watch my DVRed shows.  Speaking of, that would be a great question.......What shows are currently programmed to record on your DVR.  Don't you think that tells a lot about a family?  Maybe I'll answer that question later.