Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cousin Camp

The kids had tons of fun at Cousin Camp!  My kids love going to my hometown, because my whole family and my husband's whole family all still live there.  So a weekend there equals overload of cousin and family time.......and they love it!!  We spend some time with my family and then when they all get burned out and go home to rest, we move over and spend time with Robert's family.  So, it is pretty much non-stop fun for my kids!  Last week my mom had all of her seven grandkids at her house for the whole week!  Here are a few pics she took of some of the fun things they did.

Breakfast in the backyard, minus Grace (she had a stomach bug)

Playing with her puppy, Molly.  Looks like Molly is checking out a turtle

They also made cute "Cousin Camp" t-shirts
 (Katie, Natalie, Tori, and Carson modeling the shirts)

This is what they put on the front of their shirts

THE BACK

I'm sure they made tons of sweet treats.....not sure what this was

Of course, they all had to get in the bathtub to give Molly her first bath...poor
Molly, she may never be the same
I am so glad that my family and Robert's family are both "family-oriented."  Not all families put priority on spending time together as a family, so we are lucky to come from two great families!  I know that my kids will forever cherish these great memories they are making.  Thanks, Mom, for a week off of mommy duty....much enjoyed!!