Friday, June 3, 2011

Randoms of Today

Yeah!!  Tori made it through 1st grade!! Today was Tori's last day of 1st grade!  She was so excited this morning before I took her to school she was jumping off the walls.  She told me that she was going to scream when she got home this afternoon; she'd be so excited.  I'm thinking I better plug my ears, becuase it's almost time!!!! 
I am so proud of how hard she has worked this year.  She is a great student and I pray that God will give her a love and passion for learning.
Here she is before school this morning!

This picture is just for fun....while Tori was at school Carson and his friend, Spencer, were having fun playing.  In case you can't tell by the picture, they are pretending to be the blue and gold ranger on Power Rangers.  They found my tall boots in my closet and they have pot lids for shields.  Is that funny or what??!!
Yeah!!  In about thirty minutes summer will officially start in the Cortez house......let the good times roll!!