Friday, December 14, 2007

The Water Man

I love reading Shelly's posts about the funny things that Kaleigh says and it reminds me that I should be writing down some of the things that my kiddos do also, so that I don't forget. I wish that I had done this more when Tori had just started talking because some of the things she said were hilarious. Now, she has a better grasp on most fundamental things and the things that she gets confused about are a little higher level thinking. For example, today she took a shower with me and as I turned off the water she looked up to the top of the shower and in her most serious, pondering voice she asked, "Mom, how did God make the shower?" I replied that God taught a person how to make it and then that person made it. She was processing my answer and she said, "Oh, Noah?" Well, he is God's Water Man!!
Thanks for indulging me! I'm sure there will be more to come!