Sunday, December 9, 2007

More Pics

1. This picture has no point--I just thought it was hilarious. That little expressive face is what I put up with 24-7. He never fails to entertain. I wish that you could see how crazy his hair looks, because the picture just doesn't do it justice! 2. Happy Halloween! Here is our little chicken and zebra! My kids enjoyed dressing up in their costumes to go to Cubbies at church and then we visited three friends' houses to get candy! We told Tori she had to make chicken noises before they would give her candy, and she only "chickened" out a few times.
3. Tori was old enough this year that she was actually a lot of help decorating the tree. She helped me wrap the lights and get the ornaments out and hang them! I'll have to take a picture of the finished project for you to see! Christmas is so much fun!
****By the way, this is completely off subject, and nobody probably cares, but the NASHVILLE SCRAPPERS (my hometown team) won the 4A State Championship Friday night. This is the 3rd year in a row that we have won!! Robert says to be sure to point out that the last time that we won state before this 3-year winning streak was in 1996 when Robert was the Senior Kicker! I hope that when my kids get involved in school they will have as much school pride as I did growing up. I love those SCRAPPERS!!
Hope you've enjoyed these few pictures of what has been going on with our family lately!